Friday, July 10, 2009

Packing

On July 1st, 2009 I packed my bags and left my home in Missouri to move to the Philippines for one year. Here are the things that I brought: 4 pairs of Shoes, Back Pack, Sun Screen (SPF 30), Water Purifier with water bottle, Bug Spray with Deet, Headlamp, Medications, Bed Sheets/ Pillow Case, Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Extra Zip-Lock Bags, Q-Tips, Gorilla Tape, Nail Clippers, Journal, Ink Pens and Pencils, Eye Glasses, Contacts and Solution, Bible, Book of Common Prayer, Swim Suit, Rain Jacket, Rain Pants, Towel , 5 Pants (2 nice and 3 casual), 3 Shorts (1 nice and one casual), 8 Shirts (2 nice and 6 casual), 1 Fleece, 1 vest (black zip-up), 1 Dress, First Aid Kit, Flashlight, Adaptors (power and plug), Passport, and a Blanket. I fit it all into these two bags. Combined they weighed 82.5lbs.
-Melanie West Goes...Packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment